WIOA is designed to help job seekers access employment, education, training, and support services to succeed in the labor market and to match employers with the skilled workers they need to compete in the global economy. TLG Learning is authorized to accept training vouchers from the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Already have IT experience? Take it to the next level.
Cloud technologies are changing the nature of jobs in the IT job world. Gartner’s latest forecast predicts the spending on public cloud services to jump from $257.5 billion in 2020 to $304.9 billion in 2021.
This program gives someone with network skills but no cloud skills the ability to enter a cloud career.
Program Title: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – ALP
Typical Job Types: Solutions Architect, Cloud Support Engineer, Cloud Support Admin.
Length of Training: 4 weeks
Total Tuition: $5,995
Program Description: This program has an intensive IT curriculum including the networking and Linux skills and knowledge to successfully learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform.
- You learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions.
- You explore best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS, then build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided, hands-on activity.
- You learn how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
- The program includes lecture and hands-on computer labs designed to provide the student with the skills, and knowledge development, and practical applications to achieve the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification.
Who Should Apply: A familiarity with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPNs, routing, subnets/gateways, segments, and user permissions.
- Knowledge of multi-tier architectures and distributed systems.
- Interest in hardware, coding, and/or architecture.
- Comfortable setting up a new server (preferably Linux, but any OS will do).
- You love solving problems and are constantly looking at logic to justify processes and decisions.
- You love hardware, coding, and/or architecture.
- You have 1 year of experience or 2 years of education with networking or certifications such as CompTIA Network+, or CompTIA Security+, CCNA, MCSA.
Help Me Get Started
Schedule an appointment with one of our counselors using the button below or provide your contact details and we’ll get right back to you.