AWS Certified Solutions Architect
TLG Learning is proud to offer an accelerated AWS training and job placement program. It is designed to support individuals with established networking and cloud skills so they may take their knowledge to the next level and enter a mid-level career in AWS cloud services.
Career Outlook For AWS Solutions Architect
25,000+ Available AWS Jobs
$131,452 Average AWS Solutions Architect Salary
|4 Intensive Weeks (140 hours)|
|Mon-Fri 8:00am – 4:00pm Pacific Time|
|In-Class or Remote|
This program has an intensive IT curriculum that incorporates core networking and Linux skills to learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform.
As an AWS accelerated learning student, you will:
- Learn how to optimize the AWS cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions.
- Explore best practices and design patterns to architect optimal IT solutions on AWS.
- Build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided, hands-on activity.
- Learn how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
Who Should Apply?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Program is intended for individuals with some IT experience, as listed here.
Additionally, TLG is authorized to accept training vouchers from the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). With the help of your local WorkSource office, you can see if you qualify for free AWS training with placement opportunities.
- You are familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts such as VPNs, routing, subnets/gateways, segments and user permissions.
- You are knowledgeable about multi-tier architectures and distributed systems.
- You have an interest in hardware, coding and/or architecture.
- You are comfortable setting up a new server (preferably Linux, but any OS will do).
- You love solving problems and are constantly looking at logic to justify processes and decisions.
- You have 1 year of experience or 2 years of education with networking or certifications such as CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CCNA, or MCSA.
Learn to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
Foundational and In-Depth Learning
Understand best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform and learn about the AWS global infrastructure.
Gain an understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud.
Network Technologies and Security
Learn about network technologies as they relate to AWS and discover security features and tools that AWS provides.
Business and Career Skills
Access the resources, tools and guidance you need to forge lifelong skills in business and career development.
TOTAL: 4 INTENSIVE WEEKS (140 HOURS)
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Veterans: Please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for certification exam reimbursement. Exams are not included in your tuition cost. Exams may take more than one attempt for certifications.
Certificates Achieved at Successful Completion
Job Placement Services
Start a Career in one of the
fastest-growing areas of the economy.
IT careers are one of the fastest-growing areas of the economy and career prospects are excellent. TLG’s programs are delivered in partnership with the WTIA, local hiring employers, and government agencies.
Following successful completion of the training program, TLG graduates can benefit from our long-term partnerships with major IT companies. Recent IT program graduates moved into their apprenticeships or direct IT jobs with companies like: