Trouble finding IT talent?
Fortune 50 companies are on to one of the best kept secrets of talent acquisition: apprenticeship and pre-apprenticeship programs. We are proud to partner with the Washington Technology Industry Alliance (WTIA) Workforce Institute (501c3) in their first-of-its-kind, competency-based, registered IT Apprenticeship Program to recruit, train, and place apprentices in the high-demand IT sector in Washington State. Please connect with us to discuss how we can help you develop and cultivate your candidate pool.
- Top-notch candidates as a result of rigorous screening and admissions processing.
- Expertise in technical training.
- A thoughtful, holistic approach to recruitment and placement.
- A means to fill your IT roles with a sustainable flow of mid/senior level candidates within months–instead of years.
Benefits of partnership:
- A means to deliver on your Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity efforts by tapping pipelines and helping grow the required skills in the talent you hire.
- Opportunities to provide input on curriculum, including the possibility of collaborating on customized training to get the exact skill set you need.