IT careers are one of the fastest-growing areas of the economy and career prospects are excellent. TLG’s programs are delivered in partnership with the WTIA, local hiring employers, and government agencies.
When you choose one of our programs, our team will work with you and provide training on:
- Career-oriented Social Media
- LinkedIn optimization
- Resume and Cover Letter writing tools
- Interview methods and tools
- Personal narrative building
- Ongoing, weekly group sessions on career development strategies
In addition, for those who are expected to graduate, you can expect:
- One-to-one weekly career planning and coaching until placement
- One-to-one interview preparation and feedback session, as needed
- Personal introductions to TLG Learning’s partner employers
- Introduction to Apprenti for any upcoming apprenticeships.
Our long-term partnerships with major IT companies provide opportunities for placement at the successful completion of the training program. Recent IT program graduates moved into their apprenticeships or direct IT jobs with companies like:
Questions about a career in the IT field? Schedule a call with one of our counselors.